This 1-day course will showcase all the interactive features in InDesign CC that can be utilised when creating a fixed-layout EPUB.
At all stages the opportunity to experiment and practice with new learning techniques will be encouraged.
At the end of the course learners will be confident in their approach when creating this new format for digital publications.
- Comparing Fixed-Layout EPUBS to flowable EPUBS
- Viewing Fixed-Layout EPUBs on your device
Understanding how InDesign treats Text and Graphics in a Fixed-Layout EPUB
- Converting Graphic Content
- Converting Live Text
- Creating a Cover Image
- Creating Bookmarks
- Navigating your Fixed-Layout EPUB
Addin Interactivity to a Fixed-Layout EPUB
- EPUB Interactivity Preview Panel - EIPP
- Hyperlinks and Cross References
- Animation Panel
- Video and Audio
Exporting to a Fixed-Layout EPUB
- Explaining the Options in the General Section
- Entering Metadata
Previewing and Testing
- Devices that support Fixed-Layout EPUB
- Previewing on the Desktop
- Validating the Fixed-Layout EPUB